2nd International Conference Advances in Wind Turbine Towers
Upcoming regulations – Advanced tower concepts – Improvement in simulation & measurement
Die Fachtagung beinhaltet die neuesten Turm-Konzepte für Onshore-Windkraftanlagen, Lastenberechnung sowie zukunftsgerichtete Ansätze der Effizienzsteigerung im Bereich Wirtschaftlichkeit.
Konferenzsprache ist Englisch.
Nowadays multi-megawatt wind turbine converters have high demands on foundation, construction and load bearing capacity. Since towers are becoming even higher engineers and developers are facing even more challenges of technological and economical nature. Onshore wind turbine towers with hub heights of more than 100 meters seem to be the perfect technology for the future.
In this conference you will:
- Understand the standards and regulations for wind turbine tower design
- Increase the value of wind turbine towers through lifetime analysis and lifetime extension
- Gain insight into possible challenges and solutions for increasing hub heights to maximise energy output of wind energy converters
- Develop knowledge of hybrid towers for the wind energy and benefit from latest experiences in tower assembly
- Discover the potential of optimized guyed towers with struts for tall turbines to save material and costs